Compatible with all Kantech ioProx XSF 26-Bit format key fobs/cards.
ProxyCon high quality proximity tags are designed for professional access control systems. ProxyCon adhesive tags are made from PVC with an adhesive back to turn any surface into an access control card. ProxyCon proximity tags incorporate Kantech XSF 26-Bit format proximity technology into a small, easy to carry device. They are entirely interchangeable with XSF 26-bit formatted key/card fobs and come fully programmed with your programming information and no additional programming cost.
• 125 kHz proximity card.
• PVC Material with adhesive back.
• Performance equivalent to other 1391 disc.
• 3M glue adhesive
• Dimensions: 20 mm
• Detecting distance: 3-10cm
• Lifetime Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects
• There are five ioProx readers that work with these tags including: Model#P225, P225KP, P325, P325KP and the P600
Bit Format: XSF & 26-bit Wiegand format
Family Code: XSF( )
Facility Code: (0-255)
Card Number Range: (0-65 535)
***Please add special instructions to the notes section on the order checkout page if you would like custom Family Code, Facility Code and Card Numbers when ordering. If you do not specify a Family Code, Facility Code or Starting Number when ordering, default Facility Code & Starting Number will be used.